I maintain web pages, do speed optimisation and create custom functionality when necessary, often in WordPress and WooCommerce environments.
Most recently I’ve been working developing user interfaces (UI) using ExtJS, versions 4.2.x and 6.0.x.
I also do sw/data integration, i.e. data gathering and processing so it can be used in other applications. A typical example is a company web site that presents information based on the company’s internal sw data. I create solutions that process data and updates the site automatically. Data (products, stock, orders, invoices) import/export between various systems can be another example.
If you need such services, please, check my LinkedIn profile at nz.linkedin.com/pub/daniel-poloha/27/654/a13 for details about what I can do. I hope my skills and experience can be of help to you.
Some of my clients:
- CarJam – site development and maintenance
- Software Solutions Lab – application development and maintenance
- Assist Marketing – application development, web support, server configuration
- Market Ready – WordPress website maintenance, content update
- Niche Media – consultation on web software
- Ethnic Media Information New Zealand
- Bizlinks Developments Ltd – custom functionality for web pages (pop-up windows, Google geolocation etc.)
- Verde Group – developing UI in Sencha ExtJS 6.0.x